7th Conference on retroviruses and opportunistic infections, San Francisco Jan/Feb 2000
1. Association of viral load, CD4 cell count, and treatment with clinical progression in HIV-patients with very low CD4 cell counts: The EuroSIDA cohort. V Miller, A Mocroft, B Clotet, B Ledergerber, O Kirk, A D´Arminio Monforte, and J Lundgren.
2. Virological response to a second-line protease inhibitor (PI) regimen: Laboratory markers and choice of treatment. A Mocroft, AN Phillips, V Miller, J Gatell, J Van Lunzen, A Lazzarin and J Lundgren.
3. EuroSIDA: Temporal Changes in response to HAART. JD Lundgren, O Kirk, G Panos, FD Goebel, A Blaxhult, AN Phillips, A Mocroft.
4. It is safe to discontinue secondary prophylaxis for PCP in HIV-infected patients with HAART: Results from eight prospective European cohorts. B Ledergerber, A Mocroft, P Reiss, HJ Furrer, O Kirk, V Miller, C Pradier, C Uberti-Foppa, A D´Arminio-Monforte, MM Schneider and JD Lundgren.
The XIII International AIDS Conference, Duban, July 2000.
1. Low body weight and type of protease inhibitor (PI) predict treatment-limiting adverse drug reactions (TLADR) among HIV-infected patients starting a PI regimen. O Kirk, J Gerstoft, C Pedersen, H Nielsen, N Obel, TL Katzenstein, L Mathiesen, JD Lundgren.
2. The influence of Hepatitis C virus (HCV) on the prognosis of HIV-infected persons: The EuroSIDA study. V Soriano, O Kirk, F Antunes, M Johnson, A d´Arminio-Monforte, LS Teglbjorg, F-D Goebel, JD Lundgren.
3. Factors associated with starting HAART and pneumocytis carinii pneumonia (PCP) prophylaxis among HIV seroconverters enrolled in the EuroSIDA study. P Vanhems, O Kirk, A Mocroft.
40th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Toronto, September 2000.
1. Ykl-40 is elevated in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with bacterial meningitis and is associated with outcome. C Østergaard, JS Sørensen, T Benfield, PA Price, JD Lundgren. (Diverse 428)
2. Clinical correlation of pneumocystis carinii internal transcribed spacer genotypes in AIDS- related P. carinii Pneumonia. J Helweg-Larsen, C Lee, S Jin, Y Hsueh, T Benfield, J Hansen, JD Lundgren, B Lundgren.
3. The change in risk of clinical progression after initiation of HAART: The EuroSIDA study. JD Lundgren, A Mocroft, JM Gatell, O Kirk, C Katlama, S Vella, ANPhillips. ( EuroSIDA 1905)
Fifth International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV-infection, Glasgow, October 2000.
1. Viral load changed in response to antiretroviral therapy according to the baseline CD4 lymphocyte count and viral load. AN Phillips, S Staszewski, R Weber, O Kirk, P Francioli, V Miller, P Vernazza, J Lundgren and B Ledergerber.
2. The insufficient suppression of viral load by saquinavir hard gel is reversible: a retrospective cohort study. S Jensen-Fangel, O Kirk, A Blaxhult, J Gerstoft, C Pedersen, FT Black, JD Lundgren and N Obel.
3. The effect of HAART on retinal and extraocular cytomegalovirus infection in patients with AIDS in Europe. I Yust, A Mocroft, D Turner, C Katlama, B Clotet, O Kirk, J Van Lunzen, P Reiss, M Burke, A Chiesi, J Lundgren.
4. Decreasing incidence of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) in the era of HAART: The EuroSIDA Study. O Kirk, A Mocroft, F Antunes, C Pedersen, P Skinhøj, V Miller, A Lazzarin, JM Gatell, S Barton and JD Lundgren.
5. Admission to hospital in the HAART era: The EuroSIDA study. N Friis-Møller, O Kirk, A Mocroft, JN Bruun, A Johnson, R Colebunders, R Proenca, J Gonzalés-Lahoz, A D´Arminio Monforte and JD Lundgren.
Updated: 13 Dec 2005