EuroSIDA Presentations 2001
8th CROI, February 2001, Chicago
1. Changes in cause of death across Europe. A Mocroft, R Brettle, O Kirk, A Blaxhult, JM Parkin, F Antunes, P Francioli, A d´Arminio Monforte, AN Phillips, and JD Lundgren. (EuroSIDA 298)
2. Virological and clinical outcome of NNRTI-containing regimens for 1932 patients in EuroSIDA. AN Phillips, C Pradier, A Lazzarin, B Clotet, F Goebel, P Hermans, F Antunes, B Ledergerber, O Kirk, JD Lundgren.
1st IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment, July 2001 Buenos Aires
1. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) among HIV-infected patients in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). O Kirk, A Mocroft, S Barton, C Pedersen, P Skinhøj, V Miller, J Lundgren.
8th ECCATH October 2001, Athens
1. Factors affecting incidence of and survival after CMV end-organ disease in patients with AIDS in Europe. I Yust, D Tuner, O Kirk, C Katlama, A Mocroft, J van Lunzen, M Burke, A Chiesi, JD Lundgren.
41st ICAAC December 2001, Chicago
1. The stability of the viral load in subjects with virological failure who remain on the same HAART regimen: The EuroSIDA study. JD Lundgren, A Cozzi. Lepri, V Miller, B Ledergerber, S Vella, J Weber, JN Bruun, O Kirk, B Clotet, A Phillips
Updated: 20 Dec 2005