7th CROI, Jan/Feb 2000, San Francisco
1. Association of viral load, CD4 cell count, and treatment with clinical progression in HIV-patients with very low CD4 cell counts: The EuroSIDA cohort.
V Miller, A Mocroft, B Clotet, B Ledergerber, O Kirk, A D'Arminio Monforte and JD Lundgren
2. Virological response to a second-line protease inhibitor (PI) regimen: Laboratory markers and choice of treatment. A Mocroft, AN Phillips, V Miller, J Gatell, J Van Lunzen, A Lazzarin and JD Lundgren.
3. EuroSIDA: Temporal changes in response to HAART. JD Lundgren, O Kirk, G Panos, F-D Goebel, A Blaxhult, AN Phillips, A Mocroft.
4. It is safe to discontinue secondary prophylaxis for PCP in HIV-infected patients treated with HAART: Results from eight prospective European cohorts. B Ledergerber, A Mocroft, P Reiss, HJ Furrer, O Kirk, V Miller, C Pradier, C Uberti-Foppa, A D´Arminio Monforte, MM Schneider, and JD Lundgren.
XIII International AIDS Conference, July 2000, Durban
1. The influence of Hepatitis C virus (HCV) on the prognosis of HIV-infected persons: The EuroSIDA study. V Soriano, O Kirk, F Antunes, A Johnson, A d´Arminio Monforte, LS Teglbjerg, F-D Goebel, JD Lundgren.
40th ICAAC, September 2000, Toronto
1. The change in risk of clinical progression after initiation of HAART: The EuroSIDA study. JD Lundgren, A Mocroft, JM Gatell, O Kirk, C Katlama, S Vella, AN Phillips.
5th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV-Infection, October 2000, Glasgow
1. Viral load changes in response to antiretroviral therapy according to the baseline CD4 lymphocyte count and viral load. AN Phillips, S Staszewski, R Weber, O Kirk, P Francioli, V Miller, P Vernazza, J Lundgren, and B Ledergerber.
2. The insufficient suppression of viral load by saquinavir hard gel is reversible: a retrospective cohort study. S Jensen Fangel, O Kirk, A Blaxhult, J Gerstoft, C Pedersen, FT Black, JD Lundgren and N Obel.
3. The effect of HAART on retinal and extraocular cytomegalovirus infection in patients with AIDS in Europe. I Yust, A Mocroft, D Tuner, C Katlama, B Clotet, O Kirk, J Van Lunzen, P Reiss, M Burke, A Chiesi, J Lundgren.
4. Decreasing incidence of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) in the era of HAART: The EuroSIDA study. O Kirk, A Mocroft, F Antunes, C Pedersen, P Skinhøj, V Miller, A Lazzarin, JM Gatell, S Barton, and JD Lundgren.
5. Admission to hospital in the HAART era. The EuroSIDA study. N Friis-Møller, O Kirk, A Mocroft, JN Bruun, A Johnson, R Colebunders, R Proenca, J Gonzalés-Lahoz, A D´Arminio Monforte, and JD Lundgren.