9th CROI February 2002, Seattle
1. Interruption/Stopping Antiretroviral Therapy and the Risk of Clinical Diseases: Results from the EuroSIDA Study. JD Lundgren, S Vella, L Paddam, A Blaxhult, N Vetter, N Clumeck, G Panos, M Fisher, C Katlama, and AN Phillips.
2. Safe Interruption of Maintenance Therapy (MT) against Prior Infection with 4 Common HIV-Associated Opportunistic Pathogens during Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy. O Kirk, P Reiss, C Uberti-Foppa, M Bickel, J Gerstoft, C Pradier, F Wit, B Ledergerber, JD Lundgren, and H Furrer for 7 European HIV cohorts.
3. Analysis of Virological Efficacy in Randomised Trials of Antiretroviral Regimens: Drawbacks of No HIV-RNA Measurements after Premature Interruption of Therapy. O Kirk, M Law, C Pedersen. RM Gulick, G Moyle, AN Phillips, and JD Lundgren.
(EuroSIDA Abstract G104e, Poster 551-T)
British HIV Assoc. Conference, April 2002, Sevilla
1. Current status of patients starting HAART during 1996: descriptive analysis of EuroSIDA participants L Paddam, O Kirk, JM Gatell, P Reiss, F Antunes, AM Johnson, A Horban, C Pradier, B Ledergerber, AN Phillips, and JD Lundgren on behalf of The EuroSIDA Study Group.
14th International AIDS Conference, 2002, Barcelona
1. Virological, immunological and clinical response to highly active antiretroviral therapy: the gender issue revisited. AL Moore, O Kirk, JD Lundgren, AN Phillips. (EuroSIDA B10508)
6th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV-infections, November 2002, Glasgow
1. Virological rebound after suppression on HAART: result from the EuroSIDA study. A Mocroft, A Phillips, P Reiss, B Clotet, B Ledergerber, J Gatell, C Katlama, S Vella, N Clumeck, JD Lundgren
4th European Conference on the Methods and Results of Social and Behavioural Research on AIDS, September 2002, Vilnius.
1. The EuroSIDA Study 1994-2002. O Kirk, on behalf of the EuroSIDA study Group.